These SMS Terms and Conditions (“SMS Terms”) apply to any use of SMS messaging as part of the Intact Insurance USA SMS Program which provides notifications and verification codes to Intact customers, including confirmations of claims submissions and on-demand unique verification codes sent via text message to a customer’s mobile phone for online users (the “Service”).
- When you opt-in to receive SMS as part of the Service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup and/or a unique verification code. Messages received as part of the Service may include information from your insurance carrier, broker, or agent relating to your insurance claims.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 877-248-9500. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Intact Insurance USA SMS Program is available on all major US carriers.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The frequency of messages you will receive will depend on the number of pending claims and interactions you have with the Service. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.